Monday, April 5, 2010

SB - Illuminating Struggle

Probing through the many parts of me,
Those leave me speculating as to where exactly,
I fell off the rails,
Hoping to discover that missing piece,
That completes this transition.

Longing to change,
My current state,
I have embraced each of you,
As the pillars of strength,
That will free me from this burden,
A hellish nightmare I yearn to end.

In a lifetime of frustration,
On each end,
A storied story,
Of a man who longs to find,
I.

To my surprise,
When I let go,
Of those destructive forces,
That had taken hold of I,
The universe replied,
In vibrant tones,
Of love, faith, honour and hope.

Waiting for the laughter to return,
I honour each of you,
For honouring me,
In my hour of need,
One stanza at a time.

SDM

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.