Monday, April 5, 2010

For My Passionate Friend - Lucy

The punishing sound of my own silence,
Is broken with the lulling and sweet caress of Bach,
Melodically begging me to become the master creator of my own Air on the G,
That in this music I may find some answers,
And the opportunity to resist my demons.

In that search,
Though difficult, I know,
That I must be willing to accept my souls forgiveness,
For my retreat into a private hell.

As all around,
Angels appear at moments surreal and palpable,
Revealing a gentleness that I never imagined,
I was worthy of.

My passions are these words,
A passion that does not subside,
A passion that I cannot resist,
It is futile,
For it is my driving life force,
Words.

Love has presented,
Signed, sealed, and delivered,
By my closest friends,
To whom I have begged for the strength,
To carry on,
And each day I realize,
All the love I have to give and more.

SDM

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.