Thursday, April 8, 2010

Off the Rails!



Both literally and figuratively true,
I have found myself,
Off the rails.

My life,
On a tragic crash course,
Disaster,
And it all was caused,
By a lack of truth.

Truth,
Glorious truth,
The full surrender to self,
Righting the past,
Writing the past and future,
Off the rails.

An upward spiral,
Now finds me,
As I discover self,
One second at a time,
Free.

No longer railing or reeling,
Against a torment,
That has haunted my past,
And shaken my future,
I have found solace.

In your love and light,
I have found,
Purpose,
Destiny and stared fate in the eye,
Restless and wandering.

Friends,
Revealing themselves,
In a beautiful truth,
Glorious truth,
That is the lubrication,
For my renewal.

Off the rails,
I have discovered,
That my destiny,
Is not a straight line,
Or a white one.

Off the rails,
Life begun anew,
An upward struggle,
To self,
I will be true,
As you have been,
To me.

SDM

Photo by Erika Van Dam

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.