Monday, April 5, 2010

My Resolve for SJM

A swollen brook flows,
As I tolerate my own indifference,
To the depression that wrenches my soul,
My despise giving way to love,
And surrender.

As I oil my mind,
Lubricating the invention,
More correctly the rebirth,
Of my own ascension,
I will be…

To feel as if a handsaw,
Had hacked my insides,
Leaving no bruises,
But the scars so very real,
That none can see,
I push on.

As I forage my own intentions,
I discover the resilience of alfalfa,
Its tender shoots,
The fibers that allow me,
To grow,
Spiritually.

With seething anger,
My face turns red,
As I consider the past,
But I know,
That my future will be my resolve.

SDM

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.