Friday, April 2, 2010

Wordplay for my dear friend... Aga

My fellow citizens of the universe,
May I entreat you for a moment or more,
To come with me on a journey,
For it is the steps and not the destination,
Which so often reveal that character that we are,
Rather than the character we long to be,
True understanding of self,
As the Oracle of Delphi proclaimed in stone, at its gate,
Nosce Te Ipsum,
Know Thyself,
And I promise you that journey will expose,
The awe and wonder of a child,
Should you let it,
Desire no longer obscured,
As clarity is the mother of invention,
That voice which seemingly haunts,
Does so from a lack of understanding and an unwillingness to surrender,
Of self,
There in the shadows lurking,
You prevent yourself from being,
That which you know you should be,
Thus trapped inside an enigma,
That needn’t even exist,
Ask the question,
Feel the pain,
Free your mind,
And allow your voice,
To proclaim to the world,
This is who I am,
This is who I am meant to be,
And I will not give up,
I will not give in,
I will not stop,
Until I can scream from mountains high,
MY DREAMS FULFILLED ARE YOUR GUIDE POSTS.
Follow me.

SDM

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.