Monday, November 5, 2007

My Inner Battle

Censoring myself, for reasons yet to be known,
contemplating far off worlds as I write in this book like its my microphone.
In another dimension my thought goes through an ascension brought on by the most high – Discovering enlightenment with only a moments notice –
Oh no there’s no pen around,
so my microphone goes dead,
as the sound of silence rings louder than the speed of thought –
Wondering, waiting, wandering through the everyday
probing for the meaning that we all crave, finding it inside the human soul
as long as you are in touch –
with it, with you –
Are you I wonder in touch – Do you ponder realities of far off places while you see the faces of the fellow shipping you out.
So now back to the question at hand –
my feet now squarely on dry land
I’ve come full circle to examine my own catch 22 –
Should I, could I, would I deny the words that I right – Oops write, right!
And the unfortunate answer is
yes, or is it
no,
perhaps this page,
these books a different reality will show –
But for now, back to this dimension and did I mention,
alternatively the power we all have inside to direct,
to love, to motivate –
Wouldn’t it be great
if we could finally demonstrate
something other than hate before they penetrate;
Oh yes – They –
We all know who they are,
or do we?
Us!
Trying time,
minds frying,
Stand up!

SDM

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.