Monday, September 10, 2007

Sunbathing Love

Sitting in the sun,
With your little bikini,
A blanket and a spray bottle,
Soaking in the sun,
SPRITZ, SPRITZ, SPRITZ,
Calling for the rays to kiss you as I do,
Your hair bright and vibrant,
Blowing in the gentle breeze,
Every once in a while putting it behind your ear,
From behind your glasses,
Your eyes barely perceptible,
Yet still powerful when you glance at me;

On your blanket perfectly placed,
Your form reminding me of Matisse,
Glowing as you study,
I am overjoyed in your company,
Even in the wonderful silence of nature;
SPRITZ, SPRITZ, SPRITZ,
As the mist refreshes you,
I too am refreshed,
By your presence,
By your love;
So beautiful in the sun,
My radiant queen!

SDM

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.