Thursday, July 12, 2007

Heaven's Gift

With visions of tomorrow,
Dancing in our heads,
Its reality today,
That sets our souls ablaze,
Loves consistent and steady hand,
Firming its hold on our hearts,
As this truth, our love, tickles our memories,
In high esteem,
Each day will fade,
Bringing us another to experience and enjoy,
Brought together by God,
Reaffirming faith,
Believing in all that’s real,
Kiss me once,
Again and again,
Mounting a story for ages told,
As each day we live and learn,
Watching this beautiful gift,
Blossom and unfold,
Hold my hand,
While we take this stand,
Indeed our last hurrah,
For in you I know,
All I need to know,
And believe me that is much,
I hunger more,
And crave for sure,
Your love from heaven sent.

SDM

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.