Tuesday, January 8, 2008

From God's Lips

To know your love is to know the fluttering of God’s heart.
As your soul reaches out to mine God’s fingerprint is firmly marked on mine.
Each touch of your soft hand on mine is a blessing from heaven which sets me searching for the wings I KNOW you must have.
The halo, though invisible over your crown, I firmly believe is there.
Each kiss sends my soul to heaven while our lips intertwine
in a dance which sets the universe ablaze.
When we make love,
I can hear the joyous sprits of all those lovers who paved the way for our divine union; Destiny for years sought the perfect moment for our introduction
and upon finding it rejoiced as now our soul like tractor beams drew us closer.

To know your love is to be acquainted with God’s purpose and design for my life
as you draw out and set aside the darkness and pave the way for the light.
Inspiring, by your very existence and powerful presence in my life
a transformation resultant in the countless volumes written on life,
love and the state of human affairs.
To God’s delight you shelter me, give me safe harbour to express all that it means to be me. You accept, more readily than even I,
the many faults that I have determined in your loving ways
to see me become the man I never dreamed I could be.
Yet, slowly, as your love massages my very human faults, I am becoming that man.
Your love, by God’s design sets me free to roam the depths of my soul
that had long gone uncharted.
The love we share is the lighthouse in the storm guiding me to port.
The love we share, growing by the second reveals all that once was hidden.

I am forever indebted to you for the muse that you are.
More than these words could ever show.
In every way you have shown me life, fully,
letting my spirit soar, basking in the glory of your love.

SDM

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.