Monday, January 7, 2008

Captivated

Captivated,
By the way your eyes grab me,
With the ferocity of an angry mother with a naughty child,
Yet the tenderness of a surgeon during open heart surgery,
Together we walk hand in hand,
Into tomorrow’s tomorrow,
Knowing that our love is so real,
Entranced by the way you touch me,
Touching my soul,
Enlightening me,
With words of support, comfort and love,
Beguiled in a moment,
Caught in the warm afternoon sun,
My skin dancing with delight,
As the sun goes down,
And the moon appears,
A smile comes upon our faces,
One from ear to ear,
To know you,
Is to know all I can be,
To be with you,
Is to capture all that I am,
To hold you,
Is to hold God’s love,
Pure!

SDM

Good luck in New York Charmaine! I will miss you but I am so proud of you! Kick ass, take names and enjoy Stella and the City!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.