Tuesday, December 4, 2007

And now for a word from our...

Saddam –
Dan Rather –
Thank you CBS,
I’m pleading for the truth
and you offer me a prelude to war
brought to me by General Motors..
Saddam come now,
oil, oil, oink, oink,
we all know,
use religion as an excuse,
a prelude to war.
Many years from now,
on a different couch, cigar in hand,
I’ll remember what life was like before the second war in Iraq –
This time the Coalition of one;
THE MIGHTY DOLLAR (GREENBACK, AMERICAN)
the bottom line –
How may will die? –
That day,
cigar in hand,
I guarantee I will know.
Two evils no lesser;
Results different yet same –
Gun to head Choose!
C'est la vie circa today!

SDM

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.