Friday, October 26, 2007

Demonstration

I feel the wrath of remorse,
That there was nothing I could do,
Like 99.9999% of the world,
I was an observer,
As democracy,
Became demonstration of might and will,
The Coalition of the Willing,
Now billing,
US!

When is enough enough,
Capitalisms answer,
Never,
Communists,
When they say so,
Lost in ideological boundaries,
Created by a very powerful few,
Those willing to sacrifice,
Principle for results,
Maybe history will show me the fool,
Maybe it will show me right,
Yet,
In this moment,
I’m lost in confusion,
Muddled thoughts of the annals of time,
And I feel red in the face,
As I take my place as a man,
Curious about our collective fate,
If and when we ever wake up,
If and when,
How and why,
Ask yourself!

SDM

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.