Monday, October 15, 2007

Contemplating Einstein

Contemplating more than just the ambient noise that fills my ears at every turn,
aware of something much larger than myself –
In the pursuit of knowledge, hoping to unlock some internal secret that might –
well, I’m not sure!
Still, looking at Einstein,
I’m caught by the fascination which so clearly pushed him forward;
Thirsty, hungry, not concerned with appearance,
for appearance is fleeting,
it was fact he longed for –
the fact that God had stimulated him to believe had to exist –
but in the absence of that fact he composed theory –
an interesting anomaly as until disproven it stands correct,
scientific principle as God inspired theoretical fact,
Contemplating something more, I wonder –

Where’s my beam of light?
(she knows)

SDM

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.