Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Balance

Do I fairly balance my perceptions of the worlds iniquity with its spectacular beauty and wonder?
Am I balanced in my examination through words of this vast planet and its six billion inhabitants?
Do I sound TOO negative or critical? Or, can you see my struggle to bring you both?
Do I put TOO much stock, hope, in humanity?
In our ability to change the course we’re on?
Do you think the wordy song I sing has already been sung?
Can you feel the pain I have inside, in knowing that I continue to try yet inside these pages my pained song hides?
Do you sense the world different today as you hear the children laugh and play?
What do you think?

SDM

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.