Monday, June 18, 2007

My 31 (and then some)

With an insatiable appetite for life I am the lover that time has given a fantastic gift; A love, my love, the only one for me. For from the pit of my stomach I can hear the orchestra playing the finest symphony of a love filled with feelings of butterflies, fluttering freely and bees buzzing as I have been stung by you. On the edge of my seat awaiting the arrival of my lover these words I do humbly write, provided in a holding area, almost on a whim. Although, in this passion ceaseless I am warmed by the seamless precision of your mind, your body and soul, yet so few could understand, truly, that where your beauty of body stupefies it is in your soul that the image of love is truly magnificent. Whether sipping on Mojitos or watching the TV there is nothing in this tremendous gift that we share which is monotonous, for with you the every day is my every thing – We traverse space and time with the amazing awareness of an artistry that mastered the angels and truly inspired this plan divine. God, in all majesty revealed the powerfully luscious and vibrant in every kiss we share; from the beginning until the end, we shine with a glory that God intended.

As surely as Eve gave Adam an apple we have sampled the wisdom of experience learning to repel the many snakes that try to lead us astray. But this path, marked with petals of the rose and Angels winged glorious in flight although unknown to us in its entirety becomes more through our acceptance and awareness of it.

Warm and fuzzy inside, I can now understand the haze of the fluffy years that brought me right to you, my lover evermore!

SDM

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.