Monday, June 25, 2007

The Look of Love

Even from the opposite side of the room,
wearing your brilliant costume from a day gone by,
the hippie heart dressed in hippie garb,
you absolutely shine.
Your smile lighting up this dimly lit basement
and I amused as no matter where you are I feel the presence of your spirit.
I often comment on your spirit rare as fodder that the masses enjoy.
An opiate of emotional surrender as I surely do,
each and every time I look at you,
think of you,
become aware of you –
As by divine plan this love has landed complete.
With ultimate splendour and an amazing feeling inside
I’ve become aware that I no longer must hide
but instead shine bright through words that only you can inspire,
all from the other side of the room,
or universe,
for your shine travels at the speed of light.

SDM

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.