Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Meaning

What if we go through life and only as our last breath is about to give way do we truly discover the meaning of it all? Would that suppose that the whole of my life was wasted, or without merit, or merely suggest that the pursuit led to the discovery which is by no means – inevitable?

One needs to consider such questions – not as a mere intellectual folly but as a means of determining his or her place in this cosmic adventure.

My purpose, or so I believe, is to write these words, and think these and other thoughts – My life until the end may be insignificant but somehow the endless pages and their realized impact through intended smiles or realities questioned adds to the daily thanks that I give – Life!

SDM

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.