Saturday, June 2, 2007

What Would Kids Do?

As many of you know I am an IDEALIST. I don't know exactly where and when that word became a bad thing but I am proud to be an idealist and hope that I maintain until my dying day. I've been thinking for years as to how I could put myself to work for the betterment of the planet. For the past few months I've been working on this idea I call; What Would Kids Do?

As we grow up we lose our innocence and our ability to see the world from a pure point of view. This skews our ability to effect massive and necessary changes to perpetuate not only our species but the planet.

Henri Estienne said in Les Premices in 1594; "Si jeunesse savait, si vieillesse pouvait {If youth but knew, if old age but could}"

Well I think youth does know and I think old age can. And I'm willing to try and I think that all of you are willing to try to. So what am I asking; Please go check out http://whatwouldkidsdo.blogspot.com and check out what it is about. Then please send your friends and family to it to check it out and post. I'm happy to speak with anyone about where I see this going and all the elements I think it entails. This is going to be a lifelong project for me.

On Monday because the school year is almost over I intend to post a summer homework assignment. That gives us three months to pick up some steam on this thing. I appreciate any and all help that you can be. I hope to see or speak with you all soon.

SDM

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.